net branch » Opportunity » Idaho
Mortgage Net Branch Idaho
How can opening a net branch in Idaho benefit me?
You can benefit in several ways by opening a mortgage net branch in Idaho. A few of them are listed here, but this is by no means all of them.
- You're basically still "your own boss".
Although you technically work for the larger mortgage company with whom your ID net branch is affiliated, you still operate the business. You handle loan originations, either those given to you by your "home office" or those you generate yourself as well as the other day-to-day operations of a net branch.
- You have the opportunity to generate or work with loan originations from other states.
Depending on the states your "home office" is licensed in, as well as your licensing status, you are not limited to working in Idaho, although you want to make sure your State's mortgage applicants are taken care of.
- Many mortgage net branches in Idaho are allowed to retain all of the commissions or fees generated through loan originations.
How much you get will depend on your agreement with your larger mortgage company.
- You have the larger mortgage company to support you.
This way, you can be sure that your Idaho net branch is in compliance with all regulations as they concern net branches, as well as federal ones. You do have to worry about being in violation of something simply because you weren't aware of it.
- You can still receive training from your larger mortgage company.
In fact, some states require that the "home office" provide all training for a mortgage net branch in Idaho. If this isn't the case, you can acquire it on your own as you would have proper affiliation status.